Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Anson Bay

Ha nama nak omputih sangat kan..sebenarnya baru je the past two days I spent my weekend at teluk intan, perak. Its a 2 in 1 agenda, first, going to our ex-clasmate during matriculation wedding, and secondly spending some family time with syira's family. Actually aku da selalu jugak jumpa syira since dia belajar kat UKM so bila lepak ngn tasya kadang2 ajak gak dia join skali..tak pon lepak kat bilik dia...

Shafiqah pula..or kami panggil dia shapik...dia ni sekelas ngan aku dari zaman aku PDT lagi (program dua tahun) tapi dia tak sempat nak habiskan matriks dah keluar pergi maktab kat bangi.. I owed shapik big time..sebab apa?sebab dia salah satu faktor aku dapat rezeki pergi ke jepun..the story starts when KMPH posted an advertisement searching for students who are eligible to apply for the japanese exchange student program... I didn't know about this until mastura, my roommate that time already went for an interview on noon. Kinda frustrating when she didn't invite me as well to go although she knew that I was really into Japan stuff that time..2 of my classmates including amir (tasya's bf) also went for the interview..then I decided to try my luck that time. I went to the HEP office after class around 4 and ask for a form..aku ajak shapik ni temankan sekali..then orang tu kata borang dah habis...you know how devastated I was?like I would drown into tears when knowing that I couldn't even try to participate...then shapik said that I should wait for a couple of minutes..actually I really didn't know the whole point she asked me to stay around because its already 4.30p.m...ikutkan nak balik je...then a few minutes later..there were two girls asking for the japan form and the receptionist boleh pulak bagi je...I was like"EHH??" maybe diorang ni dah chop siap2 kot..both of them sat right behind me..then I turn around and ask about the form..I noticed that only one of them filled in the form and the other one just stared at it..then the person which stared at the form offered me her form..alhamdulillah memang rezeki...I quickly filled in the form and went for the interview...if I didn't wait for that couple of minutes with the support of shapik I couldn't have the chance of a lifetime experiencing the beauty of japan..alhamdulillah...so itu lah orang kata kalau ada rezeki tak kemana...so kalau tak dapat apa yang kita nak..Allah akan bagi kita yang lebih baik...semua berlaku ada hikmah kan..

Ok I babble too much as usual... so here's some pics of shapiks wedding reception...

misteri hadiah terbongkar...kipas comel ni jadi pilihan..pinggan mangkuk n set masak dah terlalu biasa

with the beautiful bride..

with syira...


time nak balik...actually kami datang agak awal sekitar pukul 12.30 then pukul 1.30 kena gerak dah sebab kena jemput adik syira kat terminal..so masa ni pengantin baru je nak makan beradab kami dah suh nak snap pic sama..well macam tu lah kalau jadi raja/ratu sehari...satu hari kau rasa glamer dan seperti retis kan jemah oi...so these pictures were taken using my 'vintage' phone,.so sorry kualiti tak seberapa sebab ni macam membelakangi cahaya..pasal tu agak gelap..

After we fetch syira's sister, syira drove tu the so called pisa tower at teluk intan..aku la yang beria nak pergi masuk dalam tu..jakun kan..kata tourist...seperti orang lain jakun dengan teluk chempedak yang kami dah biasa tengok camtu lah aku jakun ngn menara ni...

syira and her lil sis

nampak tak muka poyo yang cuba tahan dari menampakkan kejakunan itu





gedik #1

gedik #2 (ternampak pula seluar ku @pengganti kain dalam)



tak berapa nampak kecondongan dari sini..dari jauh memang jelas

ok muka ni memang nampak sgt kejakunan..can't hide it..



The next day syira asked me to accompany her at the market..aku memang dah lama sangat lah tak pergi pasar kampung..last yang aku ingat masa sekolah rendah..masa tu teman arwah wan rembau..but back then I didn't appreciate any value of the items sell...yelah nama pon budak kecik kan...then when I was at the market kejakunan 2.0 pon timbul...sayur, ikan. ayam murah gila bak hang!!its like its not even influenced by the "kenaikan harga barang" thing..as I remembered syira only spend about Rm 30 for sekor ayam, 3 piles of veggies, tofus, and ikan kembong yang sekilo rm8..beli 5 ekor dapat rm2.5..kiranya sekor 50 posen je...

Then after having lunch syira ajak pergi lumut jalan2..actually I was in the mood of just hanging out in the room or having more chit chat times with her mom but since she insist on going so layan kan jela..sebenarnya risau sebab agak jauh dengan teluk intan..dalam sejam lebih camtu..risau dengan duit minyak camtu..mak syira lagi sempoi..alang2 dah kat lumut dia suh pergi pangkor hehe..tapi bila sampai lumut actually tiket pulang balik kat pangkor tak lah semahal yang disangka,..just Rm 10..so leh lah lepas ni nak ajak seorang hamba yg kuat berjalan cam saya ni pergi sekali next time ngeh2...




layan mee rebus sikit before gerak balik

solat asar dan maghrib at the nearest mosque before heading back..masa sampai masjid pon dah 6.45ptg so I asked syira to stay for a while waiting for maghrib supaya tak lah kelam kabut bila balik nanti kan..





Many things I learnt throughout my 3 nights stay there..syira or as we called her "mokngah" at kmph is a very kind and respected person...she got a degree in geology and didn't work for a year to take care of her mother...her mom got diabetes after she graduate and one day her ankle injured and couldn't be cured because the infection had spread through her bones..there's 50% chance of her foot can be cured and another 50% that she could be paralyzed..the only secured way is to chop off her foot..so syira's mom decided to remove her foot..I really respected her decision as she said that she won't burden her children to take care of her in case she became paralyze..after the surgery she had to undergo a few physiotherapy session as after this she can walk with the help of an artificial leg..alhamdulillah now she can walk properly (but need to wear shoes though) and do houseworks...the way syira told me really made me drown into tears..even when syira went for an interview with SPA she can't hold back her tears when she said that she stop job hunting to take care of her mom...

When I was at syira's home I was treated very pleasently..suddenly there's no need of me craving for expensive food when I can be full by just eating rice and "pekasam". Her dad works at FELCRA so he always berjemur bawah matahari terik...and for that reason people always thought him being older than his real age..her dad is currently 54..but because of his noble work, he looks like 60++..but her dad is super friendly just like her mom..

Every time I had my meal at the kitchen, her mom always tell me stories of her past life. How she raise her children by selling nasi lemak and karipap..and how she saves 20 cents a day each for her children so that they can get the best education,can buy new clothes for Eid.. and how she would strongly disagree when most people meratapi kesedihan menjadi miskin..she always said that rezeki ada dimana-mana..cuma kita je perlu usaha..ni miskin sikit je masuk bersamamu...padahal aku rasa pon keluarga syira ni lagi susah dari bersamamu ni..tapi diorang tak mengeluh pon..bila gaji abah syira masuk lewat diorang tak kisah makan nasi kosong ngn pekasam selama seminggu..and alhamdulillah berkat kesabaran mereka anak-anak keluarga shahidan ni berjaya mendapat tempat di IPTA tanpa pinjaman PTPTN..syira herself got JPA scholar...and yes God Willing she will be married on 23rd November..hopefully I can come tengok bendang especially hehe...

That's why I like to travel..I interact with new people..I blend in with a new environment..and I appreciate more things in life..and most of all, it made me become more close to the AlMighty...

pulut mempelam made by syira's mom as bekalan kami...I finished mine before we even reached KL :p ...can't help it..its so tempting ^^
























No comments: