Monday, August 5, 2013

My Ramadhan Story 2013


Well Ramadhan this year has nearly come to an end...lagu raya da banyak sangat radio playkan but everytime I hear a raya sing I would instantly change to another station or channel..why?because somehow  I easily get bored with raya songs and lagu raya kinda kills my ramadhan mood..so alhamdulillah ramadhan this year for me was great..having iftars with family and friends and at the same time learning to be independent living and working part time in Malacca while waiting for my 'extended' semester next month...

For the first week of ramadhan, the Hashims has organised a weekly iftar event for our big family..starting from paklong's house, maklang and makteh's..I only managed to attend iftar at paklong's house..jadilah wakil dari family sharifah sorang dari tak de..after iftar we performed our terawih prayers there and head back to home..

bersusun lauk eh..rambang jadinya xtau nak amek yang mana satu..ayam goreng, sambal sotong, labu masak lemak..pucuk ubi goreng pe ntah warna hitam..1st time makan..and ada a few yg xsempat nak amek pon



tengok..my plate ni pon da ponuh ngn lauk je..nasib amek nasi sikit

while waiting for  azan isya'..the makciks berbincang pasal lauk apa nak buat utk iftar next week





Moving on to my iftar at home in kuantan..I didn't managed to snap any great pictures during that time mostly because most of the pictures were taken at my moms phone.. and we did had iftar with ayah that I didn't met him for the past seven months and experienced performing terawih at UIA mosque..nasiblah aku tak pakai spek masa tu kalau tak mau meng'usha gak mamat2 uia yang bakal2 doktor ni hihi..kurang pahala puasa kang..tengok yang girls uia pon sejuk je mata memandang..and I love the moreh yang bermacam2 hehe..

mama and nina in front of masjid uia..masa ni aku dah kat melaka dah..

Then me yang mengada-ngada request kat mama suh collagekan pics of raya from 2008 to 2012...come to think of it, these compilation of eid photos are from the year when our 'man of the house' wasn't in the picture..oh well hopefully there will be a new guy in the picture soon ( if u know what I mean hikhik)


Then recently I went to mid valley and one utama to accompany a friend of mine shopping for eid and we had iftar at a arabic cuisine stall around damansara and I get to meet new friends there as well. It was kind of a new experience for me lepaking with seremban people where they could mix well loghat nogori and cakap biasa at the same time..bila tanya adik yang selalu lepak ngn kawan2 somban dia cakap memang normal camtu..oh ok baru tahu haha..sebab mind set selalu fikir yang cakap nogori ni area rural and people above 30 camtu..and yeah clearly I'm wrong.. #rasadiriinisungguhnoob haha... oh forgot to mention that I met the sasterawan negara A.Samad Said at mid valley and  actress nabila huda at one utama...A.Samad Said = highly respect..nabila huda= (with wearing stripes legging and a loose singlet that could clearly see her b**,) well biasa2 jer hehe...sekarang ni terasa nyesal lak tak amek pic ngn sasterawan ni walaupon dah di'offer..hadoi adlin xguna nak nyesal

Tapi kan..bila jakun bercerita kat cousin2 yang duduk kl diorang cakap tu paling normal diorang kata jumpa A.Samad Said lagi2 kat klcc kat kinokuniya.. tapi memang pernah dengar dia memang kalau travel mana2 naik train je..lek je orang ni..

bumped in with my dads cousin at one utama

teh halia as penutup for our iftar..seriously memang kenyang sangat2..dah la makan dalam dulang..pastu share dengan orang yang sama2 tangki kecik hehe



oh and then yesterday we went iftar at my kampung at gombak with nenek, atok and makteh's family..both of my grandparents from moms side passed away so yang belah ayah punya jela yang ada dan patut disyukuri and alhamdulillah both are mentally well but physically tak berapa la..nenek's kidney has malfunctioned since last year so she has to undergo self hemodialysis 4 times a day and 3 times a week of  cuci darah dalam badan so she can't go to long distance places while atok can't walk properly and has to use a cane to move..I love hearing nenek's stories about her life and experiences..yesterday when our cousin asked permission to play firecrackers straightly after terawih..makteh da mula buat muka macam tak nak bagi tapi nenek terus cakap ," nak main tu main jela mercun." wah nenek galakkan lagi kot...then she told us about how atok would take a bus to chow kit road to buy loads of firecrackers for his children every year before eid..peh sempoi la atok ni.. atok as usual always get confused between me and nina..and yess aku menang sebab dikatakan adik hohoho (gelak jahat)

me and nina wearing our new telekungs..sibuk je nina nak color sama ngn kakak dia..


oh this is my new kitten kiko..muka comel macam ni tapi pandai betul tangkap n makan tikus...but suka sangat berak depan rumah..haih masalah si fluff2 ni..








No comments: