Sunday, March 3, 2013

Motherhood

 I know that I am not eligible to talk about marriage since I'm not married and pregnant and can't even see the path that I'm gonna get married by this year but this is just something I wanna share my thoughts about parenthood.

At this point, many of my friends have already got married and have children. In their late 20's maybe they will have like 2 children already. I always hear complains and murmuring about the hectic and tiredness of being a parent especially when your kids jarak umur dekat2...playing 3 roles at the same time. A mother, a wife and a career women would make your life sometimes mess up..sometimes rasa nak marah je bila tengok some people complaint about kepenatan layan anak2 ni...don't you know that your child is Allah's gift?please don't call them troublesome or mess maker...although it sounds horrible and geli when you're dealing with babies poop and stuff..I know you will be happy when seeing your child is smiling at you right? it maybe exhausting for a while ..you won't get your usual sleep time, you won't get your old life again and barely go for date nights with your husband..but in the end you will be happy..

For those who haven't watch the movie 'What to expect when you're expecting' I encourage to watch it coz for me its a very inspiring story. 5 story in one movie..cases when a wife can't get pregnant and has to adopt, a wife that tries for 2 years to get pregnant and a girl's reaction when she got knocked up..believe me when I watched this movie I wanted to cry LOL....

My mother always tells us stories of how she raise the four of us up...back then she had to go to work by day and take care of us by night..switch shifts between dad..so dad took care of us by day as he was doing his masters and Phd by evening..and when dad got too busy..mama had to take a day off to take care of the family...since dad was only a student so mama had to buy secondhand toys at a car boot sale...mama said that she already gone through the hardships of motherhood and sekarang since we are grown adults dia siap bagi warning lagi ," Don't ask me to babysit your kid," haha ok mama kami faham...unless we give her a maid so thats fair enough =p...now is her chance to live the life she deserves...from what I noticed her recent routine starts  bila pagi2 pergi jog kat taman gelora(for me tpt tu memang sangat cantik coz tepi pantai) and petang sikit main squash kat UIA ynag jaraknya memang dekat sangat dengan umah kami...aku lah jadi bahan bila kalah main game squash ngan dia. " come on la ayin..you can't even beat your 53 year old mom?" ok aku rasa loser gila sekarang haha..

To be frank, during my teenage years I was never good when it comes to handling children..anak buah pon tak de..adik pon dah besar..so I ended up being awkward when it comes to making a baby smlling or laughing...aku tengok baby comel je tapi aku sendiri tak pandai layan..dapat pulak budak 1-2 tahun yang banyak songeh ngada2..memang budak tu takkan pergi kat aku la..harapan la nak suh aku layan kerenah dia..my siblings memang suka sangat budak2 and budak2 pon suka mereka lagi2 my bro yang seems to get along with every budak yang dia handle..rugilah the girls tak pi ngorat dia..single lagi tu haha....well the fact that I'm not good with kids its actually a secret that I've kept from most of my friends..lagi2 kalau ada crush..kau gila nak bagitau statement camtu? but some of my close friends are already aware of my 'bad side' sampai diorang cakap " adlin camne ko nak kawen nanti?" yea I was afraid of that fact too...

THEN....



Two years ago that' motherly feeling' just came inside of me...aku tak didik pon tapi sendiri sedar kebenaran tu...every toddler handling was just something I felt like happy to do it...the cleaning, feeding, playing...everything yang memenatkan  untuk jaga budak aku wat..except the breastfeeding part la =p...dulu my siblings memang suka bahan aku tak pandai jaga budak kan..now dah sama level okay...its not just that..the feeling of having my own child seems to be growing..like can't wait to build my own family...but first..lets get to the part where I suppose to find a husband fisrt (sighs)












2 comments:

hakimhardcore said...

ank(hang) nih kuat berangan jugak noh?mentang-mentang nak grad dah.hahaha.sat g bagi alasan pikiaq masa depan la tu.

adlin said...

ala xsalah kan berangan?normal la tu perempuan hahaha...