Saturday, December 22, 2012

Letih gila bak hang!!

sori if I didn't post anything for the past two weeks..been super busy with test, final year report and assignments that could not seem to be  decreasing in amounts.. last week was a disaster..I haven't slept in a week!! I mean I did sleep literally but just a maximum of 3 hours..bila da berjaga lama macam ni rasa macam seminggu ni lama gila,,,completing my final year project is really tough since you have a really detail supervisor...I went through 10 or more different journals..previous students report..and after all the hardwork and less sleep..alhamdulillah I have completed my FYP..submitted to the faculty..

BUT!!.....in the end I didn't submitted it to the faculty..because I forget and I didn't know that we have to printed in two copies..what a bummer right.. in the end kak wawa the staff said that we can submit our report on monday..ok thats a relief...

I think being a final year student is not that relaxing..we still have classes like  we were in year 1..and at the same time we have to focus on our final year project..oh my...that is so not fair..this is torture you know..is this how utem train students to work under pressure?ok you know what..if the pressure is destroying my life and health...I rather  quit....but tipu la aku nak wat cmtu kan...tahan jela sampai habis blaja ni...

balik2 rumah je...badan rasa menggigil sangat..maybe because I didn't realize that I haven't ate anything heavy for the pas three days..bila beban fyp da kurang so baru rasa segala penat2 tu...da siap makan..mandi semua..aku sambung la marathon 'once upon a time'..tanpa disedari..aku tertido sampai la cte tu terulang balik...bangun2 dengan tak sempat nak tutup laptop aku bangun tukar lokasi tido kat katil dengan tidur tak berbantal dari pkl 10.30 sampai la 8.30 pagi..terlepas subuh disitu tak sengaja...roomate aku kata aku tido statik gila,,ini memang penat tahap ultimate ni...


as for today..keje aku hari ni memang sambung marathon movie..baring2 tgk lptp...makan pon quaker oat je..sihat kan haha...memang nak relax je seharian..esok baru plan nk sambung segala kerja2 tergendala...bayangkan masa study week ni pon kne lagi wat keje...madness!!

ok enough for tonight...online kat rumah my clasmate kismera sambil doing the girl talk with fisah...bergelak ketawa dimalam hari...rindu sungguh bergelak2...

ok.. updates about my other activities later XOXO (publish)...*konon feeling  gaya lisa surihani dlm istanbul aku dtg haha..


















No comments: