Tuesday, November 13, 2012

On Plagiarism Matters

While I was busy doing my assignments and projects and not forgetting my final year project!! (big grudge on that one) I logged on to utem's student portal to check out new items.. then my hvac (heat ventilating & air-conditioning system...malas betul ai nak tulis panjang2) lecturer uploaded our individual assignment assessment based on similarities between our work and the internet...in short the percentage of plagiarism in our work...honestly speaking I was a little nervous the moment I saw the file there probably because it took me only two days to complete the assignment because I was rushing finishing my FYP poster...students just LOVE to procrastinate right...

So then when I opened the file and ..wallauweyh!! I got 14% of similarities...not exactly the greatest achievement  coz my rank was 25 out of 60 student submission..it was quite a relief for me coz my lecturer once mentioned that if a student's work is more than 30% of similarities, it is assumed as plagiarism....kalaulah aku buat betul2 mesti dapat 0% similarities heee..ayat bajet bagus hoho... I should work harder for my thesis  and my new target : achieve below 10 % of similarities!!fight-to~oh!! (terikut-ikut ngan yankumi in gokusen lak hehe)

Then I realized something...intelligence is definitely not based on how good your grades get...or how well your curricular activities are..sometimes we just need a little determination and confidence in life..maintaining good relationship with people around...and certainly maintaining a good relationship with Allah is what matters most...

juz a little prove that I ain't lying ..and self satisfaction :p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

tahniah!semoga lagi berjaya.
ayat2 last post nih sangat memberikan inspirasi.

adlin said...

tahniah juga coz markah kita sama!!heee...insyaAllah will try to perform better