Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Baju Kurung-ing+Ikea-ing+Curve-ing = Awesomeness

You know how dreadfully hectic and tiring last weekend was?yeah I can count how many hours I slept..and the hours are not during the night..da jadi macam kelawar da..and I noticed most of my classmates went back to their hometown.. one of the remedy to relieved your stress days is to go back to your parents house..yes2 saya memang nak balik..tapi malangnya da terlambat.. I went to class on friday and went settling some stuffs until I got back to my room and slept for a couple of hours..then bila bangun2 je tengok da pukul 3..oh man da terlambat untuk catch up my bus..then last2 I decided to go to bangi..my sista a.k.a besties place.

Saya bertolak dari melaka pukul 9.15a.m and arrived bangi around 10.30 and parked at UKM's mosque before heading to tasya's classmate brother's wedding..ha amek kawan punya kawan punya abang punya wedding..so kami berkonvoi ke sana..the wedding was held at dewan kem wardieburn, KL...met new people, made new friends..rasa da kenal hampir semua classmate tasya hehe..

After the wedding, we went to satisfy cik mekdi's ikea meatballs craving..memang kebetulan sangat2 sebab da lama saya merancang nak g ikea but belum ada kesempatan..maka the nine of us, dengan berbaju kurungnya merempuh ikea hohoho.. when we arrived there we heard bisikan from guys around the cafe " eh ada jamuan raya ke"? and  " eh ramai pulak pakai baju kurung hari ni kan" ok fine..being in a place called Damansara it is not normal for a person to were baju kurung ..especially when it is a group of  gadis2 jelita ,lagi ayu..ahak3..ok diam..

So far memang puas jalan-jalan sangat..after we went ikea-ing..singgah the curve ber-curve-ing pula kan..tercabut da kaki ni..lagi2 I was wearing a 4.5 inch heels( i think)..

What can I wrap it up for this weekend is "Awesome!!!!"...pictures..yes2 s please scroll lagi and lagi..thanx to tasya yg emelkan pics ni

from right : mekdi, fa'in, lala me with the red face sebab kepanasan

tasya's classmates..except the one on the left..dia dak chemical..

wink2

the 9 baju kurung ladies

found a nice spot to duduk2 

the night scene back there looks real enough kan...

lets dine!!

I've been craving for these meatballs since last year!!alhamdulillah hajat tercapai


10 meatballs for me!!

aby and fa'in


mekdi yg khusyu' makan

fa'in termenung moment caught on camera hehe

wandering around nichii

again..

and again hehe..I like this pic the most..senyum nmpk gigi sume..termasuk mekdi kt belakang tu hihi=

No comments: