Friday, August 19, 2011

how to get your blog more viewers and followers?


hi!!!!i know its 2011 already and I've been leaving this blog dusty and spider webs all over the place. ok so I have been busy with college and stuff. furthermore, too LAZY to update my blog. I mean whose gonna read this crappy blog anyway? so after blog hopping and surfing, I've found a solution!!!u wanna get more viewers?u wanna have more followers?u wanna connect more to readers apart from just being silent readers?well I have something for ya!! but firstly u gonna read this post till the end if not seriously you are gonna hate me as much as people already feel just by clicking my link. ok stop with the babbling, here are the tips:

1) THE LOOKS= firstly, u gotta have the looks man. Physically white,skinny, knows how to do the 'duck' post and of course, a cam whore!! If u're ugly th
en SCREW YOU!!no one is gonna read your blog

2)SOF= Sense Of Fashion. when u have the looks of course u wanna preserve them and cherish the beauty that God has given. so u always wanna look beautiful when u post pictures in ur blog. put up a fancy dress,nice heels and BAM!!waiting for people to say " gosh u look gorgeous in this" and that

3)MONEY!!= speaking of fashion, u gotta have money to
be fashionable. ZARA,TOPSHOP,CHANEL,LADY DIOR,PRADA I mean its not something u can earn with rm10. cuisine,usually 10% bloggers i found post about eating at stalls and cheap restaurants. the rest is all from high class dines that I can afford to go like once every two months.

4)BRAINS= last but not least. If u're studying overseas or taking critical courses, generally people will be attracted to read ur blog. if u pass ur exams with flying colors than that's an extra credit for u. if u're dumb or always flunk in exams than BOO YOU!!but face it why would bloggers wanna say that their dumb,lazypants and spoilbrat who just likes to spend their parents money?



to sum that up:

ugly but smart= less viewers
ugly but high sense of fashion= its a "so so" for viewers
ugly, smart and rich= good!!
good looking,rich,high sense of fashion and
smart= VERY DAMN GOOD

I'm pretty sure people envied her,gorgeous,loads of money(she's a Hilton duh!!) kinda beau-tante type coz she's just popular being the heir of hilton hotels

so do you have what it takes to attract viewers? I'll ask myself this question and the answer: NO!!

I mean what I'm thinking?I don't have the looks, I came from an average family, I like to buy bundle/rejected/preloved clothes and I never get dean list throughout my past semester. it's proven by how poor my english proficiency are. can I just say bye2 to blogging since i have less viewers and followers?

Enough with the drama. seriously what I wrote is just a bunch of crap. I mean do we really need to satisfy those needs just to get more viewers?just be confident of yourself and write for passion.take criticism in a positive way,live your life to the fullest, and always remember to satisfy HIM first before satisfying people. I've seen inspiring people out there blogging not to get viewers attention,but mostly they just love to write. who knows, in 10 years they'll be laughing reading what they wrote. I know I wanna do that :D

I have a list of bloggers that I wanna share with but the thing is I have to many bookmarks and now I'm confused. Maybe I'll post them later..if I remember hehe...

oh ya, we're down to 10 days before ramadhan ends, so to Muslims out there, lets embrace it cherish this month

Sempena 10 malam Ramadhan terakhir yang bakal menjelang,marilah kita tingkatkan ketaqwaan kepada Allah swt,Insya Allah. Janganlah menyibukkan diri kita dengan persiapan Aidilfitri yang melampaui batas sedangkan Ramadhan kita masih belum pasti kemenangannya. Sama2 kita renungkan prioriti kita sebagai HAMBA Allah swt,bukan hamba dunia. -sham kamikaze-


No comments: